The new 2017 Dodge Challenger is poised to be one of the most powerful, sleek, and popular vehicles on the road, and it’s arriving just in time for the holidays. So what is it that makes the 2017 Dodge Challenger so great? Here are just a few of the Dodge Challenger’s choice features and highlights:
- Its old school style embraces the legacy of the Dodge Challenger while offering a modern appeal.
- Depending on trim level, the Dodge Challenger has the ability to get more than 700 horsepower.
- Meanwhile, the Dodge Challenger is also quite fuel-efficient, getting up to 30 miles per gallon on the highway.
- It comes with a variety of engine options, so you can choose a Dodge Challenger model that is right for you.
- The EPA has confirmed that the Dodge Challenger is available with all-wheel drive, making it perfect for those snowy trips to grandmother’s house this holiday season.
- Lastly, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gave the new Dodge Challenger a 5-Star Safety Rating – the best rating possible.
Want to learn even more information about the 2017 Dodge Challenger or explore one of these models in person? Contact us or simply visit us anytime, here at Withnell Dodge, for more information.