Grabbing a bite to eat is the perfect way to end a day on the town. Portland, Oregon has a fine selection of restaurants and local eateries that are known far and wide for their service, atmosphere and cuisine. If you’re planning a trip to Portland, then it’s essential to stop for something to eat! Here are the top five best restaurants in Portland, Oregon, according to those of us here at Withnell Dodge.
- Veritable Quandary – Located in downtown Portland, Veritable Quandary serves American cuisine complete with gluten-free meals. Veritable Quandary features both an outdoor patio as well as a bar that make any visitor feel right at home with friendly service and incredible food.
- Andina Restaurant – Known among locals for serving out-of-the-ordinary dishes, the Andina Restaurant offers a unique dining experience. Boasting a menu filled with Peruvian, Latin, and Spanish dishes, there’s no better place to grab something exotic than the Andina Restaurant!
- Tin Shed Café – A classic American café, Tin Shed Café offers visitors a dining experience with a bit of a twist. This dog-friendly restaurant features a dog menu, so those dining in can eat with their canine companion.
- Tasty n Alder – Tasty n Alder is a perfect spot for families who want to grab an exquisite yet home-style bite to eat. Open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays and to 11 p.m. on weekends, Tasty n Alder is the perfect place for those who want a taste of local cuisine.
- Screen Door – For the best Cajun and Creole dishes in Portland, look no further than the Screen Door. Featured in the Best Food in Portland, Screen Door’s reputation for incredible food, amazing service, and a friendly atmosphere speaks for itself.