Winter may be over, but the spring season offers unique driving challenges of its own. This year, prepare yourself by checking out these spring safety tips:
- Take care of any routine maintenance – such as oil changes and tire pressure – and be sure that you aren’t due for an updated registration anytime soon.
- Check your windshield wipers for damage and make sure that you have enough windshield wiper fluid.
- Give your vehicle a thorough spring cleaning, inside and out, to start the season off fresh.
- Re-stock any supplies used from your vehicle’s first aid kit, and make sure any batteries or electronics you have are functional.
- Keep a sharp eye out for pedestrians, bicyclists, and wild animals, which are much more likely to be seen on the road during spring.
- And lastly, always check the weather before driving, and try to avoid those April showers!
For more safety advice or to start your spring out with a brand new car, visit us anytime at Withnell Dodge.